Do you have a little Santa Claus lover on your hands? Is your child concerned about being on the naughty or nice list? And if they are going to receive presents for Christmas?
I cannot believe this actually worked but I saw it with my own eyes and now I’m thankful for discovering it and giving it a chance. You should too! Now, I just have to see how long this will work.
I downloaded an app called Santa Claus onto my phone from the App Store. I was looking for a way to ‘scare’ my daughter because I always verbally tell her that Santa Claus is watching her and if she is naughty then he’s not going to bring her any presents for Christmas. She just looks at me and practically rolls her eyes at me like I’m crazy. Well, now I have proof! I can leave a voicemail, text message, or request a phone call to my phone from Santa Claus himself! And I can get him to say all sorts of things to her including:Click here to Read More
- Why she should be put on the nice list
- That she did something amazing
- Why she should be put on the naughty list
- Why she should be moved back to the nice list
- That she’s being warned about getting moved back to the naughty list
- To get some encouragement
- To check if she’s still behaving
- If it’s her birthday
- If she is enjoying her Christmas gifts
- To wish her a Merry Christmas
- To say that Santa can’t wait to visit
- To ensure that Santa is real
- To say it’s time to get ready for bed or school
So, let me tell you the situation. Her cousins were over and I was trying to get her to eat her breakfast but, she kept refusing and turning her head and just wanted to go outside to play. So I told her “if you don’t eat your food then Santa isn’t going to bring you any presents and Santa is always watching you, do you want to be on the naughty list?”, she just looked at me and rolled her eyes. I downloaded the app onto my phone, set up everything the way I wanted, then all of a sudden my phone rang and guess who it was, Santa Claus! Her eyes became very wide and she just stared at my phone. The Christmas themed ringtone was cute and made it so much more real. Then Santa began to tell her that “she was going to be put on the naughty list because she wasn’t listening to mommy and that she had to be good otherwise she wasn’t going to get any presents.” Then, she immediately started eating her food and she didn’t just eat one or two bites, she ate the whole bowl! I sat there trying to hold back my giggles because I couldn’t believe it worked. My daughter is very smart for her age and really observant but, I felt like it was worth a try and I’m so glad I discovered this.
A Call From Santa! Voicemail & Text Messages by Net Unlimited
($1.99/Universal) – The initial download of the app is free but the paid version is $1.99 and unlocks all features and removes the annoying ads. I totally recommend it. But, if you don’t want to pay the $1.99 right away, try the free version and see for yourself how great it is.
This option is really cute. Santa begins to say how he’s really busy preparing for Christmas and that he cannot answer the phone right now but, allows you to press numbers on the dial pad to do different things like:
1 – Record a Christmas wishlist
2 – Put someone on the naughty or nice list
3 – Check what Santa is doing right now
4- Check the weather on the North Pole
5 – Check how many days are left until Christmas
6 – Hear the names of the reindeer
9 – Leave Santa a voicemail
0 – End call
Star Button – Hear the options again
Schedule a Call
My favorite option. Once you select it, it’s going to have 3 sections: FOR CHILD, REASON FOR CALL, and WHEN –
1. It’s going to ask you the name of your child or children, you can put in as many names as you want. You even have to option to hear what it will sound like when Santa says your child’s name. Then you choose their gender, age, and some of their likes and interests because Santa will talk about that when they receive their phone call.
2. You choose which child you want to select to receive the phone call.
3. You will be asked for the reason for the call and you will have a list of reasons to choose from that’s best appropriate for your situation.
4. It’s going to ask you to choose when you would like to receive the call. You can choose immediately, in 1 minute, 2 minutes, 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 15 minutes and 30 minutes.
5. When you are finished making all your selections, you click the green phone call button on the bottom right of your screen.
6. It’s going to have a countdown from 15 seconds and then tells you to make sure your phone is off silent and to turn the volume up if you need to.
7. Your screen is then going to go black (don’t lock your phone or else it won’t work) you just wait and then the answer or hang up button will appear and once you answer the call Santa will begin to talk.
With this option, your child will be able to have a simple conversation with Santa.
But, this option didn’t come in handy for me because my daughter can’t read yet or spell so she would just send random letters and numbers.
I really hope this helps at least 1 other mama out. So please feel free to let me know your experience with this app with a comment down below.
Did you try it out? Did it work for your child? What was their reaction? I would love to hear from you!